Please prepare for your first visit and read the list below:
- Referral - You will either have a referral to one of our consulting cardiologists or a Southern Cardiology request for our Testing Services.
- Testing Locations - The doctors can see you here or alternatively at one of the rooms listed under their profile.
- Arrival - Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your appointment time as there maybe some forms to complete.
- Medicare Card - it is important to bring for Medicare Card and any Concession cards.
- Medications - please also bring a list of any medications you maybe taking
- Medical Reports - if you have any related X-ray or other reports please also bring these also
- Cardiologists - Many of our reporting cardiologists are also available at their listed rooms.
For important information for your appointment click here. Please allow 45-60 minutes.
After initial consultation and investigation you may return for follow up options. Further investigation and management will occur at the advice of your cardiologist.
Invasive management may be undertaken at:
Our doctors can perform the following procedures including:
- Coronary Angiogram
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Electrophysiology Studies (EP)
- Device Implantation
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation (PPM)
- Implantable Defibrillator (AICD)
- Biventricular Pacemakers (BVP)
- Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR)
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
As well as many other specialized procedures that may be required
Other procedures can be arranged such as:
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- Cardiac MRI