Our friendly support staff are shown below. They work collaboratively as a team and are committed to the highest level of patient care and satisfaction.
Stress Test Doctor
- All Exercise Tests are supervised one of our Stress Test Doctors.
- Each doctor is accredited with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with a special interest diagnostic cardiology
- Each doctor has extensive experience in managing Stress (ECG) Tests
- Cardiac Technicians are specialised Medical Technicians who have extensive skills and training in a wide range of cardiac investigations.
- Each technician can perform or manage: Resting ECG’s, Holter Monitoring, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, Pacemaker Assessment
- Cardiac Technicians also assist the Stress Test Doctors with Stress ECG’s.
- Most technicians have backgrounds in Cardiac Technician work in large Teaching Hospitals or Coronary Care Nursing (ie. Registered Nurse).
- Echocardiograms and Stress Echocardiograms are performed by Cardiac Sonographers.
- Cardiac Sonographers are specially trained and have nationally recognised qualifications in Cardiac Ultrasound with the Australasian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Many also have Diplomas or Graduate Diplomas in Medical Ultrasound and/or Bachelor Degrees in Science (usually Exercise or Medical Science).
Administration / Reception Staff
- Our front desk staff are hand-picked for their care and capability.
- It is their goal to make your attendance with us as streamlined and friendly as possible.